Photo Studio Experience
What to Expect
- Our photo sessions last about half an hour in the camera room, with about 30-45 minutes post session allotted for viewing your pictures. This gives us plenty of time to capture a variety of great images. We have many background options and your photographer will shoot a variety of poses and photographic styles.
- We always encourage family participation during sessions so everyone should be prepared to jump in for a few quick shots, even during newborn photography or kids pictures!
What to Wear
- Are you looking for formal pictures or is the session just for fun? Dress in that style.
- Simple is best. Avoid heavy patterns and logos!
- Complimentary colors look great for sessions with multiple individuals.
- The most important thing is to feel comfortable. A smiling child without a hat is cuter than a teary-eyed child in a hat.
What to Bring
- A personal item such as a blankie or stuffed animal can add a nice touch. For older children or seniors, sports equipment, dancing shoes, or anything that showcases their unique interests leaves more options for creativity in the camera room.
- Extra clothing changes.
- Snacks, juice, and games or activities for after the session.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow for parking as well as getting acclimated and dressed.
- Be sure to tell your photographer about any special requests for your newborn, kids, or family pictures.
- Don’t forget to call ahead! While we do accept walk-ins whenever our schedule allows, most of our customers book their appointment at least a week in advance.